Buildings and contents insurance is placed under the bracket of home insurance. It is a combined insurance that can provide cover for damage or loss that might occur to the house or its contents. It is essential for all mortgaged houses, and the majority of other homeowners who do not have a mortgage will benefit from this type of insurance. It is possible to get the two insurances separately, although you will find that most providers offer them as a combined cover.

Most mortgage providers will insist that you have adequate buildings insurance in place when you take out a mortgage with them. Both buildings and contents insurance are highly recommended to protect you against unforeseen circumstances. Virtually every home in the country will have this type of insurance for that very reason, and it could end up proving to be very costly if you have no cover in place.

Mortgage Payment Protection / Accident, Sickness and Unemployment cover is another general policy which can help protect you from unforeseen circumstances. If you want to protect your mortgage payments then we at MortgageTrace can help get you the policy you need.

We are located at:


Mortgage Trace Limited
52 Alner Road


DT11 7FJ

Contact us today!

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:


T: 01258 454000
F: 01258 455500


Or use our contact form.

Get social with us.

Print Print | Sitemap
MortgageTrace Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. No: 5266389 MortgageTrace Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority